CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Steve is Blogging....HA

What kind of wife would I be if I didn't share with you all Steve's Blog page? Yes, Steve created his very own RE/MAX blog and me thinks he did a good job. He is still going to add a few things here and there but he wanted to get his name out there a little more. Ha, Stevie P has his own BLOG next it will be his very own MySpace page - eek!

Will he compete with me for funny posts now you ask? Will you be torn as to who's blog you like better? The answer my dear friends is a big fat NO....I'm still WAY funnier than he is! He's using the blog to actually be productive and possibly make some cash. I blog because I like to see if I can get a good laugh out of myself or possibly others. Bottom line, I'm immature and he's not.

Check it out if you get a chance - stevepatricks.blogspot.com

0 comments: