CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Update and Pics

We haven't been up to a whole lot lately. The holidays were great but I'm glad they're over. We just recently booked a trip to Vegas for March and I am so very excited to be able to escape reality for a few days. We are going to miss Cole like crazy but it will be nice to get away for a bit. There's an excited anticipation in the air around here now. My goal is to go there and become a multi millionaire and take Cole on a major shopping extravaganza. A girl can dream, right?


Speaking of Cole, my little guy will be 8 months old this Sunday. I can't believe how fast time has gone. He is developing quite the fun personality. Not crawling quite yet - or even really trying. He's lazy like his mom. Two bottom teeth are in and the top teeth shouldn't be far behind. All I know is the kid puts a beaming smile on my face all the time. I just adore him.

Now that spring is around the corner, the crazies are starting to come out in full force on the Seattle streets. I can already tell I am going to have some good stories soon so stay tuned.

Here are some recent pics. Hope everyone is well!










3 comments:

Presca Lynn said...

you little man is too stinkin cute!

by the way... I have put a hit out on you for posting those pictures!

Ms. Kathy said...

So cute!! I can't believe how big he's getting. And you my dear look great!!

KatBouska said...

Oops...Ms. Kathy is the daycare blog...wrong account. :)