CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Baby Update and Girl Scout Cookies

Not too much of an update but the baby is doing well and developing as he shoud be. His heartbeat is 140 - the doctor says it's nice and strong. He didn't have any concerns and said he is pleased with my progress. He then called me a fat cow. Well, not really...but he did tell me to cool it on the carbs which has been my weakness even more so now that I'm pregnant than it was before. The dilema I face now is that within the next couple of weeks, (February 29th to be exact)- for about a month, the little devils I call the Girl Scouts will be out in full force selling boxes of yummy goodness. And I fully plan on buyng several boxes - SEVERAL - and eating them all. It's possible that I might share with Steve, but not very likely. So, how am I supposed to stuff my face with Girl Scout cookies when I'm supposed to cool it on the carbs, eh? This does NOT make me a happy girl! I live for Girl Scout cookie time! Ask Steve and Rachele. Come January, I start a count down. So I am curious to see how I handle this situation. It may not be pretty. Meltdowns may or may not happen. I guess we'll all find out after the next appointment in March.

In other Stredicke news, it is believed that Molly (Goliath's girlfriend) is pregnant! We could have a gaggle of ChiPoms running amuck in a couple short months. We will be getting Goliath and Maggie (his other girlfriend) together tomorrow night but they only have the one chance as we take him in on Thursday to get his berries (of said twig and berries) removed. Maggie is nearing the end of being in heat so the vet says this is the time to do it. Our fingers will be crossed that the first time's a charm.

1 comments:

Presca Lynn said...

I have an idea....for the weeks that you polish off the boxes of cookies.....just say no to bread & pasta. :) Cookies instead!! Glad all is well!!

love ya!