CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 1, 2008

It's a Boy!!

We had the ultrasound today and found out we're having a BOY! Steve is very excited about the cool forts he is going to be able to build some day and is convinced that we're going to have a prodigy child. I'll settle for a healthy little guy. The doctor said everything looks great and the baby is developing as he should be and there are no concerns. We do have a name picked out - as of now but of course, this may change down the line. But as of now, our little boy will be named Cole McGowan Stredicke.

We shopped like crazy today buying newborn clothes as well as 3, 6 and 9 month clothes. Very fun! We also found the nursery furniture and attempted to finish the registry. I can NOT believe how exhausting registering for a baby is. I swear it was way more stressful than the wedding registry. I am just loving the fact that we can update things online - phew! :)

As for our other little boy, Goliath is still working his game on Molly. Not only on Molly but Maggie is also now in heat. He is SO tuckered out when we get him back each night now. But I'm liking that both dogs are in heat now so we can hurry up with this whole process so I can get the little guy fixed.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Presca Lynn said...

WOOHOO!! Heck yea!! I am very happy for you two. A healthy little boy! That is wonderful! Our boys will be able to grow up together...school etc. :)

Congrats!

KatBouska said...

I must say, after having two girls I was convinced that's all I wanted. Boy was I ever wrong (no pun intended). My baby boy is DEFINITELY a mama's boy and the best most sweetest little guy ever. Every bit as good as a girl...minus the drama queen.

And I love that you're thinking of putting your last name in there, Kainoa's middle name is Bouska and I think it's a great way to honor your own family. Why should the Dads get all the glory!?!

Well congratulations!! I hope everything keeps running smoothly and you two are blessed with a healthy baby first and foremost!!!