CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Tidbits

Cole:
1. Cole gained 7 ounces in 5 days. He is now weighing in at 5 lbs, 13 ounces.

2. I take him in on Monday for what I call "wiener modification". Poor boy!

3. I hate being peed on but not as much as I hate spit up. Cole decided that today would be the first official "let's pee on mom and see her reaction" day. Reaction - gasp, disbelief as to what is happening and finally, laughing my ass off because I just got peed on by my boy who is only 19 days old. He is grounded now, by the way.

Steve:
4. Is currently drawing up the papers for his first real estate sale. He took the couple to a few different houses last night and they made an appointment to meet this morning to make the offer and get things moving. YEAH STEVE!

5. He meets with another client tomorrow to list their house on the market. YEAH STEVE!

Goliath:
6. He has been such a good dog lately with everything going on around here. I haven't posted anything on him in a while so I decided to get some snap shots the other day. He was giving me all his best poses. Can you determine in which picture he's giving his blue steel look? What a ham!







3 comments:

KatBouska said...

Yay Steve for sure!! This is a tough time to be a real estate agent, that's great!!

Would you believe that over the course of one year Kainoa only peed on me twice? Such a good boy for his mama.

Presca Lynn said...

yahoo!! go steve! :) That will be nice!

Geeze...pretty soon Cole is going to catch up my Lil' Dustin's weight!!

love ya

KatBouska said...

ps my URL changed so you'll need to copy and paste this:

http://mamakatslosinit.blogspot.com
in order for your link to work.

Hope you guys are doing good!!