CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Always Sleeping

I have yet to get a good "eyes wide open" pic of Cole. He knows the camera and will shut his eyes when we're about to get a picture. Sneaky little guy. So for now, here are some where he's sleeping from the past couple days. I figure I might as well outsmart him while I can....ha ha! It's pretty sad that I consider pics while he's sleeping, outsmarting him. I have threatened to ground him if he doesn't cooperate but I just get a growl and then his face turns bright red and this then means I get to change him. Cole 1, Sara 0. Just so you know, I will be victorious if it kills me!





2 comments:

Katie said...

what a doll! and im the queen of sleeping pictures - they are my favorite. they are just so peaceful and beautiful.

Presca Lynn said...

aaahhhh. I love these pictures. SOOOO PEACEFUL! I love when my babies are sleeping.....means silence! NO- mom...mama......mom...mama... :)

I just want to squeeze him!