CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cole Update

We took Cole to get weighed again today and he's gained 2.5 ounces since Wednesday. He's now 5 pounds 5.5 ounces. I will take him in again on Thursday of next week to get him weighed again. At this point, he should be gaining an ounce a day. And really, if life were fair, I would be losing a pound (or two) a day! It'd be a whole lot cooler if once Cole had been born, all 70 pounds I gained would have just melted off. A girl can dream...

Here's a video of Cole when he was still in the NICU unit. We were laughing at our poor boy having the hiccups. Man, he's going to be in serious trouble growing up considering Steve and I love to laugh and will most likely play pranks on him just simply for our own amusement. We suck.

1 comments:

KatBouska said...

How precious is that!?! I can't believe how tiny he is. I bet your sick of taking him to the dr. every week though, I can't wait till he gains enough wait and can't stop going in.

And 70 POUNDS!!! I've heard of people like you! I'm. So. Sorry. It's one thing when you gain the weight while your pregnant because everyone knows your pregnant and cuts you some slack. But after you have the baby you just feel like a giant glob of mess and no baby inside to deter the attention to. That's why I always made sure to have mine in tow...at least they could see that I clearly JUST gave birth.

Don't worry, it will come off faster than you think. I bet you've already lost a bunch of it!!