CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mid May Updates

So my big "whatever it was" from last week is back today. However, you will be proud to know that there was no Delridge action this time around. I've learned my lesson based on you all giving me shit about it. Seriously, I was in panic mode and I refused to puke on the bus. What's a girl to do? Anyway, I had my doctor appt. earlier this week and my doctor believes strongly that it's kidney stones regardless if the ultrasound picked them up or not (try or not).
I was able to catch my regular bus and made it home and am now resting comfortably with my kankles kicked up on the coffee table. Just waiting for the anti nausea pill and Vicodin to kick in - HURRY THE HELL UP ALREADY DAMN IT!!

Okay, so onto the baby update...

We went to the doctor earlier this week. I was SOOOO excited because this was going to be the day that my doctor was supposed to tell me that I'm measuring further along because I AM further along. By two weeks to be exact. Now why would I be so lucky?

Turns out I'm only measuring further along - by two to three weeks. However, based on last week's ultrasound, Cole is right on track and I still have 7 weeks to go. Pleasant. Can I be anymore overjoyed that I have 7 weeks to go?

But Cole is doing well and developing as expected. He's healthy and strong and hopefully will be here sooner than 7 weeks - if he doesn't want to be grounded for the first year of his life!

Prior to my doctor letting me down about when to expect my little bundle of joy, I had my baby shower. It was absolutely amazing. Rachele did a great job (thanks again Rachele)! Thanks to everyone that came and a special big fat thank you to Rachele for such an awesome day! Pics to come soon.

Lined up for this weekend...? Rat City Rollers - YEAH BOY!!! I will also be going on a salt water taffy hunt in Seattle. Actually, more like I already know where the taffy is so it's not really a hunt. YUM, can't wait. I'll post after Roller Derby.

Stay beautiful!

2 comments:

KatBouska said...

Weird, my sister just did some kind of taping of the Rat City Rollers...I'll have to ask her about that...

I'm glad the baby as well and I hope he is 11 days late like my first was...it's only fair that way.

Katie said...

Hey...I want to see pictures of the little Mr as soon as you are up to it. CONGRATULATIONS !!!!