CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Friday!

So Cole is 5 days old today. He was moved from the NICU unit on the 6th floor down to the unit on the 2nd floor. It's a step toward him coming home. Today has been a little rough. I think everything has finally hit me all at once. We're definitely ready for him to come home!!
His food intake was upped from 16 ML to 22 ML today and they are upping it again tonight. They are now going to up the intake every 12 hours. He'll be packing on weight in no time! Here are some more pics from yesterday. I didn't get too many today but hope to get some more this weekened.







1 comments:

KatBouska said...

Oh Sara, I'm glad he's doing well, but this must be so hard for you!! We're so eager to get out of the hospital and start our new lives as a family together, I'm sure it's just killing you to not be able to take him home right now. Of course it's for the best, and things could definitely be worse...but still...a mama needs her baby home with her. :( I hope it happens sooner than later!