CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Little Cutie Pie

I swore I wouldn't go overboard with pics of Cole....apparently, I'm a liar! I just can't help it. I'm so smitten with him it's ridiculous!

Here are some from today. The little mask is because he is currently sitting under the photo light because he is a little jaundice. Even though he's having to sit under the light, he is doing very well. His food intake was upped to 16 ML this afternoon when we went in to feed him. They will up it again tomorrow. Steve and I have both been changing diapers, taking his temperature, feeding and burping him. We're not able to do much but we're glad to do what we can. We still don't know when he'll be able to come home with us but it sounds like another week and a half or two at the most. Our fingers are crossed!

He smiles so much now. I love it!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara, congrats to you and Steve! Welcome to parenthood! He is sooo cute... and I am not just saying that and not just because I have had the baby blues the past year! You guys will make great parents just remember to stay united - you are a TEAM! And.... it's ok to have dates sometimes and leave the baby with grandparents... trust me, you'll need it! After 12 years of marriage and 2 kids, we love our babysitters! Good luck keeping up with this blogging stuff... these little people we call our kids tend to suck up all the spare time you have (spare time, what's that?!? don't ask me how I have time to leave you a comment). Don't worry, you'll get time back in a few years! :o) I feel so old now that I have friends just having babies and here I am with a 7 and 11 year old! But I am still craving that 3rd baby which hopefully will be in 2 years! :o)
Can't wait to meet Cole! Congrats again and get some sleep while you can. Hope he's home very soon!

Katie said...

he is a little cutie pie, you got that right! keep the pictures coming - it's your job to saturate us with pictures and editorial of the little pumpkin!

Angela said...

He's sooooooo cute!! Congrats to you and Steve.