CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Whatever It Was...

Is gone now. I guess I'll just chalk yesterday up as one of those mysterious pregnancy things.
Late last night, I broke the fever and the puking stopped. I slept from 10:00 to 3:30. I had to wake Steve up for work and make sure Goliath went for a pee. Then I was out from 3:45 to 10:00 this morning. Up for a couple hours and then back out until 4:00 this afternoon when Steve got home. Gail took Goliath for the day which is why I was able to get so much great sleep. It was definitely much needed. I feel great today but a bit groggy from the pain medicine. Back to the normal grind tomorrow.

1 comments:

Presca Lynn said...

i am glad you are fine!! Keep an eye on it. So crazy wierd.

Love you!