CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Quick Updates (Gripes) and Holiday Wishes

I'm slackin' big time on posts and pics. I have several pics to put up once I stop being a lazy bastard and actually load them to the computer. Soon.

Updates (or rather, gripes):
1) Mr. Cole has TWO teeth right now and another appears to be coming in. He is cranky.
2) The 131 bus through Georgetown is quite similar to the 120. People are batshit crazy and smell badly. I know this because due to the lovely weather we're having, my bus wasn't running at all and I really didn't want to take the 120 again so I thought I'd shake things up a bit. I will be glad once things are back to normal.
3) My Christmas tree is dead and has been dead for about a week now.
4) Dog the Bounty Hunter is a tool (DVR is empty, movies are all watched and I'm bored....)

Otherwise, not a lot of exciting stuff going on right now. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and safe travels where ever you are going for the holiday. XOXOXO

0 comments: