CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Totally Dumb, I Already Know....

Dumb? Yes. Bored? Yes.
If Sadie and Goliath were to write up "seeking" ads, they would look something like this.

Sadie
About me: I am a beautiful black long haired princess with yellow eyes and a mellow attitude.
Seeking: Someone to come in and remove the other four legged beast that annoys me. Otherwise, leave me alone.
Hobbies: Sleeping.

Goliath
About me: I am completely spastic. I am an over sized black Chihuahua with a "mohawk" and brown eyes that look blue when a picture is taken. I love to bark and run in circles and eat anything at anytime.
Seeking: Anything that moves and will give me attention.
Hobbies: Chasing Sadie, running in circles, following anyone that is in the kitchen hoping that if they have food, they drop some, barking, digging holes in the carpet, sneaking into the laundry room to eat Sadie's food, snuggling in a pile of laundry fresh out of the dryer, licking the baby, licking the baby after he spits up, licking anything that the baby has spit up on, digging holes in the dirt right after it has rained, piddling when I am excited, annoying my owners and finally, occasionally humping other dogs that I come into contact with.

0 comments: