CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

One Trimester Down!!

Hello you beautiful darlings! Hope everyone is doing well through the craziness of December so far! We had our second doctor appt. today and things are going swimingly!! First, we went to do the ultrasound and were able to see various different views of the baby. During this time, we actually found out that I'm a week further along than originally thought. So now, I'm 12 and a half weeks and am now due on 6/29/08. I'm just liking the fact that I'm another week down without having done anything!! :) After the ultrasound, I then went and had half of the blood in my body drawn.....okay, well only 5 viles but it still felt like a lot and my arm felt as though it would fall off. After having blood taken, we went to my actual doctor for my monthly visit/exam. We were able to hear the heartbeat. It was pretty damn cool! We were told that the pregnancy is coming along great and the doctor has absolutely no concerns at this point. What else - I feel like I'm forgetting something. Oh yes, whomever invented the scale should be shot and then sent straight to hell. Other than that, we will be finding out the sex in February as opposed to January as I had mentioned back in November - my bad!

Hope to post later this week - hasta!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

You are funny! Glad to hear the pregnacy is coming along for you!

Presca Lynn said...

AWESOME!!! That is some terrific news!! Keep up the good work mama!! :)

Hey.. we all know that the scales at the doctor offices weigh heavy ;)

KatBouska said...

Yay! I'm always excited when I make it through the first trimester without incident. Congratulations!!

(boy that comment sounds like I have a lot of babies)