CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sex Ed in High School and more...

I have the PERFECT plan to ensure teenage pregnancy is cut WAY back. Recently, my dearest Rachele bought me some books to get me through my pregnancy. One of them is called From the Hips. This book mortifies me! After reading this book for about 15 minutes, I realized that I never want to get pregnant and have a child. Well, since it's a little late for that....I really think that this book should be a required read for highschool girls for at least three of the four years they are in school.

With that said, I am now 11 weeks into this pregnancy that I am now extremely fearul of! Things have been going really well. Physically, I feel great. I have had some back problems within the last several days but I am going to talk to my doctor about all that when we go on Tuesday. Otherwise, things are going well. And can I just say, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE granny panties and maternity pants. I feel like such a sloth but am so comfortable in the process!

We are almost ready for the holidays! Steve is going to finish up a few things today and I have one more person to finish up and we're done! I've been wrapping along the way so that's almost done as well. I have just a few more to go. I think this is the first year that Steve and I have had some self control and haven't opened our gifts from each other already. Yes, we act like 5 year olds most of the time - but I'm proud of us this year. It's like we're growing up or something.....scary!

I hope all is well with everyone and you are all maintaining sanity during the holiday season! I'll post on Tuesday after we go to the doctor. Oh, Steve says hi! Hasta!

1 comments:

Presca Lynn said...

Oh my... I haven't heard of this book & now I know to never read it! Don't be scared about your pregnancy.....ENJOY IT, especially if you are feeling great! Just take every day as it comes! Let the doctors do the worrying! Just eat, rest & be happy!!!

I love you!!