CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

March Updates

First of all, a big fat HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite husband Stephen! He is the Big 30 today.

Secondly, Happy St. Patrick's Day! Hope some of you are able to enjoy yourselves a nice cold green beer. If this is the case, I beg of you to have one for me! :)

Now then....

We went and met my new doctor today. I really like her and am looking forward to her being out doctor for the next few months until Cole is born. The baby is growing as he should and the heartbeat is still nice and strong. I go next month for the glucose test and then after that, I will start going every two weeks. So what could be the problem...sounds like all went well, right? Well, the doctor also advised that I don't need to gain anymore weight for the baby during this pregnancy. HA! Okay, thanks. I know I don't need to gain anymore weight.....DUH! And did she think I really enjoyed gaining the weight that I have already? Well, it actually has been quite fun (although a little bittersweet). But really, how am I supposed to NOT gain anymore weight over the next three and a half months? I realize I need to now be more active than I have been the past couple months, which is fine. Especially now that it's getting nicer out. So on 4/14, I'll have an update as to my weight gain trials and tribulations. This shall be interesting!

What else, let's see....

My last day of testing for Samsung is tomorrow - WOOOOOHOOOOO!! And I should be back to my normal happy schedule next week. I am still fighting a nasty cold but hoping that it's winding down. Hmmmm, what else....

Well, my amazingly determined Steve got hired on at the Burien ReMax a little over a week ago and has been going gung ho ever since. He had his first open house yesterday. He is working part time at ReMax and still going full time at GTS. He's been pretty damn busy these days!

Otherwise, not much new is going on these days. I hope everyone is having a great week. I hope to post some new pics soon so stay tuned....

3 comments:

KatBouska said...

Don't worry, I too had "gained enough weight" before I reached my third trimester. :) Plenty of women gain 70 pounds or more during their pregnancy...just stay under THAT and you'll be coo.

Presca Lynn said...

Don't you love when the doctor says what you already know, & she knows that you already know it! All I know is at 32 weeks, my energy is non-existant (sp). So Enjoy your pregnancy any & every way you can!!! :)

Happy Birthday to Steve!!!

Etzkorn Family said...

Can I just say you friggin' crack me up!! I love your 120 bus story, I always wondered about that one as it passes by my house. Anyways, wanted to tell you not to worry about the weight thing. I gained a total of 90 lbs with Paige ans I quit counting after that. I swear I gained ten lbs a week the last few weeks and almost all of it came off by the time Paige was 1 year. Still have those damn pesky 20 lbs. Some day. Take Care and much lick with the rest of your pregnancy and delivery.
Erin Etzkorn