CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

More Fun on the 120....!

So I'm pretty sure that the man that sat in front of me today on the bus pooped his pants. He also had what looked to be some pretty gnarly urine stains on his hat. Somewhere behind me, there was a man that was omitting alcohol fumes that were so strong that I am sure I got drunk for a few minutes! And here I thought it would be a good bus ride today. It's apparent that 99% of people that ride the 120 do not believe in personal hygiene. I, being the other 1%, do believe in hygiene and was hoping my cleanliness would rub off on some of these folks. I WAS WRONG!

On a brighter note, I only have to ride the 120 once more (I believe) next week. WOOOOO!!

1 comments:

Presca Lynn said...

Some people make me want to puke. That is why you need to bring some sweet smelling spray with you & give them a squirt! ;)