CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

9 Month Update

Before I get to the update - I have gone post crazy and below this one are 4 more for your reading/viewing pleasure. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

I took Cole in for his 9 month update. Technically he won't be 9 months until next week but whatever. Anyway, he weighs in at almost 19 lbs and is 27 inches. His lungs, ears, eyes are all looking great. The bad news - he has Croup. I'm not even sure if that's how it's spelled but we'll pretend. Cole started with a pretty nasty cough earlier this week and if we didn't have the appointment already scheduled for today, I would have made an appointment. It sounds like he's in so much pain. The doctor said keep doing what we've already been doing and give it a few days. If a fever starts then we'll take him in again. But so far, no fever. No ear infection and his lungs are fine. No shots today but they did prick his finger to get some blood for a blood count test. His next appt. is in May when he turns the big ONE! Other than the Croup, Cole is such a happy little guy. He has 4 teeth now and his hair is really getting thick. Steve is telling me that he's about ready for a haircut and I have to give him the evil eye and remind him that if he cuts Cole's hair, I will make his life miserable.


0 comments: