CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Bummer

A little over a week ago, our laptop died. Unfortunately, it's sounding like we're going to need to get a new one at this point. So I am not able to upload any pictures at this point and probably won't for a couple of weeks. I will do my best to see some crazy shit in Seattle so I have some fun stories - but it's not looking good (Spring time is when all the fun stuff seems to start happening).

So my dear friends in blog land, you won't be seeing many updates from me for a while. But I promise to take lots of pictures between now and when we get a new laptop so that I have tons of posts for your viewing pleasure. Because I know you all secretly await my posts......you do, right? :)

Stay beautiful! Hope everyone is well!

0 comments: