CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Saint B's Italian Dinner 2009

We've gone to the St Bernadette's Italian dinner for the past few years. I don't remember if I got any pics from last year or not. But got some this year...

Here is the badass low rider trike that I was sure I was going to get in the auction. The only problem is - Steve said I could NOT bid for the bike. I promised him I would not bid over $40. Apparently, I really thought I would get this bike for $40. Other problem - the bidding started at $50. It just wasn't meant to be I guess. :)


The Blakley's


I'm very intent on paying attention to my raffle tickets because I was SUPPOSED to win something. Again, it wasn't meant to be.


Miss Rachele and Jonna



Me and Steve - happy times prior to him telling me I could not have the low rider trike. Bastard.

0 comments: