CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cupid Stredicke

I can't let out all of the details yet - because, really, there aren't any. But, a certain someone (ME) may have possibly hooked up two friends. For the sake of anonymity, we'll call them Friend A and Friend N. I am so excited to hear/see how things play out. Either they're going to love me and I'll become famous for my brilliant match making ability or they are both going to end up hating me and never speaking to me again.

I realize this post is rather premature - but I am really excited to hear how things pan out. I have tried my hand at match making in the past, but that didn't work out so well. I won't get into the story or start naming names, but it involves a certain said best friend and a neighbor's son's co-worker.

I've already told Friend A that I would be blogging all of the details of this possible steamy (or not so steamy) love affair. Well, it's not so much a steamy love affair at this point but I'm all giddy at the thought of these two hitting it off so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Presca Lynn said...

hhmmm well I know one of them!

also..it is a no go on operation J & R. :)

Sara (McGowan) Stredicke said...

DAMN!