CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

If You Don't Know Now You Know....

I haven't posted an update in a while so here you go, happy Friday.

Friend A and Friend N went on their date a couple of weeks back. They tried to trick me while they were out and tell me that Friend A was a total perv and that Friend N was freaked out. The thing is, I knew they would try to do something like this to me so I was somewhat prepared. But still, I wasn't sure if they were in fact joking or not so I stood in the middle of Costco repeating "shut the fuck up liar" and "no way". Then, at the end of their date, I spoke with Friend A and during my convo with Friend A, Friend N left me a voicemail. So the status - both like each other and said that they'd like to go out again, but I don't think they've been out or talked since. What gives?

That same weekend, we went to Miss Ally Lynn's 3rd birthday party. Had a great time and it's crazy to think that the little lady is turning into a little misses. I think when Cole turns 4 or 5, he is going to have a serious crush on Ally and she's going to have to break his little heart because after all, she's no cougar.

What else, what else...?

Ah yes, we went to Vegas on the 13th. Our flight into Vegas was delayed by close to an hour and a half so that sucked ass and checking in took forever. But we got there and had beers in hand shortly after 8:00 and actually rallied until a little after 2:00am amazingly enough. When we were at the airport after arriving in Vegas - heading down to get our baggage, we saw Slash from GNR. I don't think that guy's look will ever change. But we didn't want to chase him down and dangle around his ankles in order for us to give us his autograph - so we oooh'd and aww'd for about 2 seconds and continued onto baggage. After we were checked in, we freshened up and set out on our way to get some grub. En route, we saw a drunk girl chick fight between two friends. It was quite amusing. The rest of the weekend went something like this, eat, walk, gamble, lose, curse, drink, drink, drink, gamble, drink, walk, shop, curse, gamble, drink, eat, lose, lose, lose, lose, lose some more, curse a lot, sleep, walk, drink. The weather was great though. All in all, I don't see us going back to Vegas for at least a few years. It was fun and all but nothing like when you're in your early 20's and full of bullshit and energy.

I tried acupuncture for the first time last night. I couldn't tell you if it's worked magically on me or not. I will be going weekly for a while. It's cool, but I need to give it a few more sessions before I can actually say I can't live without it. I'm also going to be starting hot yoga tomorrow. I've decided to do acupuncture once a week, hot yoga on the weekends and the gym a few days a week. I'll try this routine out for a bit and see if I feel "enlightened". If anything, I should be so flexible that if need be, I can kick people that are standing up in the head when they act a fool without falling on my ass. I'll let you know how that one goes. I'll probably try it out on Steve first.

Cole is doing fab! He turned 10 months this week and has 6 whole teeth. He still refuses to crawl but it's all good. He likes to spin himself in circles though. And he growls like a monster quite frequently. I am not sure at this point if this is something I should be concerned about or not. I certainly don't want him growling at Ally if he's trying to win her affection. But we'll see. Hopefully it's something he'll grow out of shortly and before I know it he'll be repeating to everyone "my mom's the coolest". What, you don't think these will be his first words?

Steve had his birthday this week as well - the big 31. He is not liking the fact that I've been calling him old man but I'm not a nice person anyway so what the fuck ever. Harsh? No, really, I do love him dearly and have managed to only get annoyed with him one day so far this week.

Otherwise, not much else has been going on. Just working and getting ready to start planning Cole's 1 year birthday extravaganza. Hope everyone is well. Hasta!

1 comments:

Katie said...

love the update....i can hear your voice. you are looking quite svelt (sp?) i must say. where do you do hot yoga at? ive been wanting to try that since i saw gweneth paltrow on oprah. ciao!