CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Baby Update

Hey there everyone! So I had a doctor appointment today. The baby is doing well. I got to hear the heartbeat which was going strong. They drew some blood again but not 5 viles this time which was nice. So here's the fun part....

We go in for THE ultrasound on February 1st. Only two weeks until we find out what we're having!!!

Of course, I've gained more weight than I'd hoped - which I already knew and it sucks but whatev! I'm convinced that I'm just gaining Presca's weight for her - so I'm eating for two but really gaining for four. It's a bunk deal but that's what friends are for! :)

Aside from the baby, things are going well. Steve and I are both ready for some sun and warmer weather!!!

I hope all is well with everyone! Take care!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hey sista - I know all about gaining more than what is reccomended, so if you need a shoulder to cry on (or a friend to eat with) I'm here for you :)

KatBouska said...

Oh Puh-shaw...this is the ONLY time in your life when you get to gain weight and not feel guilty about it...now gain it and LIKE it. Embrace it. NOBODY looks at you and thinks "fatty"!! All anyone sees is a pregnant lady. Period. And pregnancy is beautiful no matter how much weight you gain. So pop a chocolate covered raisin for me and eat your heart out girlfriend!!

Oh and I'm gonna guess and say you're having a girl. That's the vibe I get. And I can't wait to hear about that appointment!!!

Presca Lynn said...

Well I think you look gorgeous!! Most perrtty prego I have seen in a long time!! :)
Yes...gain the weight proud! :) Don't listen to fools who lecture you on gaining too much, they must be skinny biotches ;)
I love you & cannot wait to hear what you are having! I guess a little prince!