CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Thanks Goliath!!

Apparently, Goliath has decided that he is going to help me get prepared for having a baby and all the messy things that go along with it. Around 12:30 last night (or rather, in the wee morning), I awake to my dog standing over my stomach area. No more than 5 seconds later, he opens his mouth and proceeds to barf all over me and the bed. Me, being half asleep, thinks it's a great idea to put my hand in the now warm area just to make sure it's what I think it is and that my dog actually just barfed on me. Yes, my conclusion was correct. DAMN IT!! It was a messy morning but he's feeling better now! Next time, my goal is to turn him in Steve's direction before he opens his mouth...bwa ha ha!!! I was mad for a minute but realized, he can't help it. And really, how can you be mad at this face?

2 comments:

KatBouska said...

Oh dear...it takes a lot to get a an out loud laugh out of me when I'm reading something. This was great! What was he thinking?? What dog does that!?! and GROSS!!!! Yuck yuck yuck! I cannot even imagine waking up to THAT. Too bad for you...but yay for my afternoon entertainment. :) Thanks.

Presca Lynn said...

aahhh hell yes I would be mad! I would have thrown that little shit across the damn room!! ha ha!!
Next time, yes turn him in Steve's direction!! I like that Idea! :)