CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 25, 2008

My Little Boy Is Growing Up!

Soon, I will be able to post about my actual human child. Until then, you get posts about my canine and feline children.

So, shortly after we got Goliath, my neighbor got a mini Pom and a Westie. Both female.
It was decided that we would breed our beautiful spaz of a little boy with the sophisticated well behaved girls next door. It's been quite some time as we've been waiting for Molly (the Pom) and Maggie (the Westie) to go into heat.

The call came this evening. Gail asked if Goliath could "sleep over" as Molly is in heat. I feel like a horrible parent knowing that I just sent my boy - who's not even a year old - over to the neighbor's house to get it on all night long. But at the same time, I'm totally hoping that he performs at his best so he can knock that little lassie up!

So we'll see what happens. You can bet that you'll get an update once I know more. In the meantime, GO GOLIATH!!

1 comments:

Katie said...

You are hysterical! I want to have one of those puppies if it worked though, it sounds like they would be too cute!