CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy November!

I can't believe the holiday's are right around the corner. Not much has been going on in the Stredicke home. Steve and I are working and rushing home so we can play with Cole. He is getting quite big and developing my hilarious and warm personality. Heh. Unfortunately, I haven't had any crazy antics going on lately so I don't have any funny stories to share - and I know that you are all having withdrawls. I was going to blog about the confrontation on the bus between the lady and the crack heads - but when it came down to it, while it was a crazy story, it was really pretty sad because I found out that one of the crackies was 3 months prego. That broke my heart and made my decision not to post anything about her. Hopefully something crazy happens fast because I could use a little funny in my life. Hope everyone is well and has made it out to vote - or sent in their absentee ballot. Also, there are two new posts below this one. Stay beautiful!

1 comments:

Presca Lynn said...

the holidays are approaching too fast! I need more time & more money!!

kiss that kid for me will ya!!