CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

You're On Notice - Whomever You Are...

Some of you read my past post titled "The String Cheese Incident". Well my dear friends,
IT. HAS. HAPPENED. AGAIN. Did said thief not learn ANYTHING from last year? I brought a string cheese in yesterday but didn't end up eating it. So I just went to grab it now and low and behold - IT'S GONE! So, to the string cheese thief, you're on notice - again. STOP IT. I get cranky when I'm tired and when I'm hungry. Today, I'm both. I will let it slide this time (again) but am getting geared up to install a nanny cam in the common area where the fridge is. And I WILL catch you one of these days if it kills me. For now, I will just stick to a yogurt - but I will NOT be happy about it - just so you know.

1 comments:

Stacie and Rich said...

So sad...I used to have a yogurt thief...but my new work has a stocked fridge...so String Cheese for all.