CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back To It

Today is my last official day of maternity leave. I will be starting back at work tomorrow and am sad and very nervous. It's going to be tough to leave Cole beings I've been with him every day, all day for the past three months. I'm going to miss the little guy big time! At the same time, I'm looking forward to getting back to work and getting back into a normal routine. Although I've got to say, it's going to be pretty interesting to attempt to get myself back onto somewhat of a normal sleep schedule. No more staying up until midnight and sleeping until 9. Now, I'll more likely be in bed hopefully no later than 8 or 9 so I can be up by 4. It's going to be fun now sharing the early morning feedings with Steve. I had been doing them all since he had been working. Now it's going to be 50/50 which should be fun. I am thinking it may be a while until I post some more pics and stories - at least until I'm back into the swing of things. So here are some shots of Cole from the past week.






2 comments:

Presca Lynn said...

aaahhh...He is getting soo big & is so stinking cute!! It seems like he was just born yesterday.

Cole will be just fine!! :)

KatBouska said...

Gosh he's getting big! Who do you have watching him while you work?? I can only imagine how hard it would be to leave your little guy, but it might help if it's a family member or something. Sometimes I'm jealous of moms who are out in the working world and have other things to think about then their babies feeding schedules.

Good luck!!