CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Tagged....

Thanks Angela - now I have to get all thinky and creative. Not good for a Monday... :)

6 things about me...

1) I am ADDICTED to reality TV. We record so many friggin reality TV shows it's ridiculous!
Oh, and can I say that Lo is a BEYOTCH!

2) I've always wanted to take photography classes and take up photography as a hobby (possibly more). I admire people who have done this and made it a passion.

3) I never realized I would be so smitten with my son so quickly. I knew it would be love at first sight and all that good stuff. But having him has been so amazing. He makes me want to be the best version of myself that I can be.

4) I've already planned out what I would do if I won the lottery. How much, who I would share it with, what we would do. Sad, I know. But Steve promised me we would win one day so I should probably be prepared!!

5) Sugar is my crack. I love candy and sweets like it's nobodies business. During my pregnancy, I ate candy every damn day. And yes, I'm paying for it now.

6) I hate wearing jewelry. I wear my wedding ring and band and that's about all. I have earrings and necklaces and bracelets and all that jazz but it all sits in a drawer. Luckily, Steve picked up on the fact that I am not a fan and stopped attempting to buy me pretty bling. I'm sure he's not too upset about that....

So that's what I can think of.....6 things that may not be known about me. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Angela said...

Hey I already know what I'm gonna do with my mega millions too! Glad to know I'm not the only one who does that ;)
P.S. I think your dad got my dad sick LOL...what were they doing??