CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cleanse Day 4

So far so good (I guess). I'm cranky again today. But I do feel pretty good otherwise. I did weigh in yesterday much to the suggestions that I wait until day 10. However, now, I think I will stop weighing in and wait until Wednesday (if I make it that long). I have lost 2 pounds since Monday and as the days go by, I do tend to feel better all around with the exception of being bitter about just about every topic that comes to discussion. I still don't have a burst of energy but I have a feeling it may be coming - this based on how I'm feeling today. I'm not too tired and do feel a little more clear headed.

I did the sea salt flush last night and it's just plain awful. Some of you have asked what exactly this entails. Well, it's a quart of lukewarm water and two table spoons of sea salt. Mix and drink.
I can't stand gargling with salt water when I have a sore throat so the thought of drinking a quart (4 cups) of salt water is just wrong. I managed to drink probably 2 and a half cups and felt like I could upchuck. About an hour or so after my last drink, the flush served it's purpose. Gross.
I will not be doing the sea salt flush again until this weekend (and I may not do it then either). It's back to the tea tonight.

I would still kill for a sub from JJ's. For some reason, I can't shake this craving. All friggin week, all I've wanted is a stupid sub from there. The lovely Rachele sent me the below card last night. She knows me so well because this is exactly what I felt like doing. Will this be my MO tonight? Stay tuned....

0 comments: