CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cleanse - Day 1 and Day 2

Day 1

So far so good. Day 1 was a LOT easier than I thought it would be. The lovely little mix doesn't actually taste all that bad. Except it's got kick because of the Cayenne pepper. But I haven't had any hunger rages which is a bonus. Just going to take things one day at a time.

Day 2

Whomever got the yummy smelling lunch today can suck it. It smelled SOOO good and I am jealous that you get to eat a little taste of heaven while I get to drink warm spicy lemonade that if you swallow wrong (dont' ask), hurts - makes you feel like you're throat is slightly on fire for about 15 seconds. I'm doing well today but am longing for all my favorites that I know I simply can't have. And it's not because I'm hungry - it's because I can't have what I want and it's killing me. Everytime I start to think about how good a hot french dip would be or how yummy a sub from JJ's would be, I drink a glass of the mixture and I'm roped back to reality for about an hour or two. The smell of food is going to be the death of me today. If Steve even tries to make any type of warm and delicious dinner for himself tonight, it's totally going to be GO TIME! It would be so easy to just cave on this little experiment of mine, but I can't. I already have no will power when it comes to a lot of things so taking control over this for 10 days is a huge step for me. Aside from that, I have to prove Steve wrong. I WILL WIN! He may get seriously hurt in the process though if he doesn't stay out of the kitchen and away from the oven/microwave. One day at a time....

0 comments: