CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cleanse Day 3

Well, I'm still on the cleanse and while I don't find it the dumbest fucking idea ever anymore, I still feel like I'm losing my sanity because of the mind games I'm playing with myself. I actually asked Rachele today if it would be considered cheating if I took a "time out" and had one sandwich from JJ's but then went back on the cleanse right after. Of course I won't do it, but man, a sandwich sounds so yummy to me. When we were at Gail's last night, they had all sorts of yummy food out and the fantastic smell of everything of course wafted my way just to taunt me. I sat there and admired the food and everyone eating and stuck to my stupid fiber tea that tastes like bland ass. All while Steve is standing there laughing at me. Although he did say he was proud of me. Whatever.

Today is fine but I'm really tired. I'm not sure if it's because of the cleanse or because of Cole or maybe a little of both. I'm not hungry but still am playing jedi mind tricks on myself. I didn't realize food had such a strong hold over me. I mean, I did - but I didn't realize to what extent.

I am going to the gym after work and I haven't decided if I should weigh myself or not. I weighed in when I went Monday just to get an idea of where I was at. I'm torn between weighing in each trip to the gym or waiting until day 10 hits. I swore I'd just weigh on the first day and the tenth day but I know curiosity will get the better of me. I know you all just can't wait till my next post to see if I weighed in or not, huh? Bwa ha ha!!!

Otherwise, I do feel pretty good. But I don't have the burst of energy that I heard I would have on day three - maybe tomorrow. Rachele is forcing me to do a sea salt flush tonight (not really forcing but rather strongly suggested). Well Rachele, I've decided that I will do this said sea salt flush tonight but I will drink it at your house and you and Tara can bask in the glory of it all. :)

Until tomorrow...

4 comments:

Katie said...

AWESOME - so proud you pushed yourself through yesterday . Great job! Keep going!

Stacie and Rich said...

Way to go. Do tell more about the sea salt flush - this is a turn I didn't expect?!?! Best of luck! You will be there before you know it

KatBouska said...

You HAVE to wait the ten days. I weighed myself every day during my post pregnancy workouts and it's not nearly as gratifying!! Especially when you don't see the results you're expecting. RESIST!

Angela said...

You're probably lethargic from the lack of calories...I must know the results!