CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cleanse

Okay....so tomorrow, I'm starting the "Ultimate Cleanse". This should be interesting. This "Cleanse" consists of drinking distilled water, lemon juice, Cayenne pepper and pure maple syrup all mixed together to make one all but tasty concoction. I get to drink this for 10 days. The only other substance I am able to take in is a fiber tea and then regular distilled water. Again, this should be interesting. I've read a lot about the cleanse as well as different variations of it and decided that the benefits far outweigh the 10 days of pure hell I'm about to attempt to endure. I hear the first two days are the worst but come day three, I'll feel great and have quite the burst of new found energy. I'm hoping this is true. Hell, I'm hoping I make it to day three. I think a majority of the reason I'm so hell bent on doing it and lasting for 10 days is because Steve is convinced that I won't last but one hour. I refuse to let him win! So my lovelies, keep me in your thoughts and please don't laugh at me. I will make sure to post updates throughout the next 10 days. Stay beautiful!

5 comments:

Katie said...

how is it going? at first, i choked the stuff down and then by the end of the 1st day i was loving it. maybe by day 7 or 8 you should throw a lemonaide/laxitive party? i know how to have a good time!

Angela said...

Yum that sounds delish!
BTW TAG...your it!

Etzkorn Family said...

According to Tony, watch out for the Salt water bath. Other than that he loved it! Good Luck!

Presca Lynn said...

good luck to you! Keep me posted!! Don't you have to drink water with sea salt in it... YUM!!!
You have got some will power!

love ya!

Stacie and Rich said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so proud of you. Someone at work did that ...and I'm not sure I could. Let me know how it goes...maybe I'll have to do it pre-wedding!